- Hard enamel inlay earrings
- Beautifully polished 14k gold plating
- Ear wires are gold plated .925 sterling silver
- Pendants measure 1.25” H x 0.75” W
- Made from my original artwork
- Each Pair of Earrings is slightly variated in color patterns for uniqueness just like the plant itself!
Ciara Sana is a self taught Chamoru-Filipino artist, born and raised in Guam. Her work is inspired by her heritage and reflects the influence and spirit of her upbringing on the island. Currently based in Bellingham Washington, her mission as an artist is to empower women & BIPOC and to help them feel seen in her work and products.