Scent: Palo Santo | Cedar | Mountain Hemlock
After many months at sea, the fallen tree symbolizes the eternal relationship between wood and water, forest and sea, as the water hollows out the tree and reinvents it.
- Vessel: Ceramic; compressed sand particles
- Wax: Premium Coconut Wax
- Burntime: 60 hours (25 hours for the Travel Tin)
- Oils: Plant Distilled, Non-Synthetic
- Packaging: Recycled/able
- Wick: Cotton
- Hand-poured in Whistler studio
- Each scent note represents an elegance that resembles the backcountry of the Pacific Northwest.⠀⠀⠀
- The hand-poured candles are a blend of their proprietary premium coconut wax.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- The wicks are cotton which burn significantly cleaner and longer. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- The Ceramic jars are beautiful therefore can be reused for anything AND…⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- The jars can be broken down into small pieces and placed in the soil of your plants as it helps to aerate the soil.
Sale items are final sale.