The Zem Mini Backpack is small but mighty—making it the perfect school pack for smaller people or an everyday pack for anyone who has taken Thoreau’s “Simplify, simplify, simplify” advice to heart. While this everyday carry backpack is scaled down, it still has all the durability and organizational features needed for school, work or outdoor activities. Made from the same heavy-duty 14-oz organic cotton canvas as our full-sized Earth Pack in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, the Zem Mini Backpack has a small flip out internal pocket to keep the small stuff handy and a zippered external pocket for frequently needed items. The straps measure 22.5 inches, providing ample adjustment for children and most adults.
Your purchase also supports Feeding America's campaign to end hunger by helping donate meals to kids and families in need.
• Made with 14-oz Certified Fairtrade Organic cotton canvas
• Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
• Approximately 9L capacity
• Two main compartment zippers with long pulls
• Internal hanging pocket
• Zippered external pocket
• Lead-free YKK metal zippers and fasteners
• Bag: 13"(H) x 10.5"(W) x 4"(D)
• Front Pocket: 7.5"(H) x 7.5"(W)
• Inside Pocket: 6” (H) x 8” (W)