Cedar & Cassis
You know that one friend who goes outside right after it rains and like, aggressively inhales? There’s actually a reason for that. (Well, maybe a couple. We don’t personally know your friends.) But, put your nose in this cedar, spruce and jasmine-y candle and your eyes might just roll back in fresh winter forest ecstasy.
YOU‘LL LIKE IF YOU LIKE
A refreshing forest walk full of bright new ideas.
- $1 from every candle sold supports the creation of inclusive and inviting spaces across Canada
- Crackling wooden wick
- Plant based coconut soy wax
- Scented with a blend of high quality, phthalate free fragrance and essential oils
- 40-45 hour burn time with proper wick trimming
- Hand-poured in sunny Calgary
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area, away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim your wick to 2-3mm before each light. A wick trimmer works best!
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting to avoid tunnelling.
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 hour and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass
- If your flame is ever too big, blow it out, trim it and relight for a proper flame
- Do not pour wax out, or swirl it around the edge to improve the height of your flame.
- Soot on your jar? Take a dry paper towel and wipe it off to have your candle table-ready.
- Always follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on the bottom of your candle.